Witten Engineering offers many services with our three divisions.
Engineering and Project Management Division
- Witten Engineering has designed and built many power systems to be fueled by waste gas and permitted them for operation in Southern California.
- Drilling and Production Engineering – Witten Engineering designs complex horizontal and highly deviated wells to achieve the realities of the newest reservoir management requirements. We design workover procedures for wells to prepare for redrills. All of the latest directional drilling, sidetrack and whipstock utilization and workover techniques are provided by Witten Engineering.
- Complex facility engineering and project management services are provided to our clients in California and beyond. Completed projects include tank vapor recovery systems, steam generation and flare gas power generation.
Government Services Division
- Construction Site Well Review Applications
- Well Review Programs
- DOGGR; Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources Permitting
- DOGGR; Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources Engineering Studies
- DOGGR; Division of Oil, Gas and Geothermal Resources Area of Review (AOR)
- Plug and Abandonment Review
- Plug and Abandonment Design
- DOGGR Plug and Abandonment Permits
- Wellbore Schematics
- Casing Diagrams
CA-GMS Oil, Gas and Water Measurement Division
- CA-GMS provides field service technicians to maintain and calibrate our customer’s equipment in the field.
- CA-GMS maintain custom inventory to provide the fastest turn around on equipment and make sure that field repairs are done right the first time.
Other experience and services include:
- In the past three years Witten Engineering, Inc. has been the lead Project Manager for a 64 mile pipeline in the Haynesville Field and the lead Project manager for the first subsea pipeline installation offshore California in more than 30 years.
- Witten Engineering provides onsite representation for manufacturing of our customer’s equipment. We recently managed the manufacture of 10,000 feet of 35,000 volt electric cable manufactured in Connecticut. We are currently representing a customer who is building a 5000 barrel per day refinery to be dismantled and shipped overseas.
- Designed, patented and built the first Dual Frequency Multi Voltage generator to provide Cold Ironing power to large ocean going vessels while at dock.
- Conduct energy studies and efficiency improvement projects.